RO-TRO-STRUCTUR-OLOGY #1





I did not know that today I would be laying out analogies between the field of Astrophysics and Architecture. Observing a meteor shower makes me believe how the architects are trying to re-imagine the limits of architecture just the way the astrophysicists are trying to measure the limits of the universe. I think of how I connect the stars in the sky when I join the edges of the structure that I want standing firm on the ground. I think of the fundamental units of the universe, the asteroids and comets in the Kuiper Belt, when I look at the fundamental blocks of construction: the bricks. I think of the architects relating Robotics and Futuristic Architecture when I read about Time Travel or the portals to the universe. “The universe is not made up of atoms, it is made up of tiny stories,” makes me think how every architect has a story or a purpose behind placing every brick into his or her design!


Comments

  1. Hey! Its amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the analogy that you have drawn! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your concept!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok! That just blew my mind! How do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Riwayat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think its a really cool idea, comparing the universe with Architecture cause everything we do
    are somewhat inspired by the world around us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope i am able to put together more thoughts like this one! Thank you!

      Delete
  7. I love the analogy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Proud of you mann!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please keep me updated on your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. And i have successfully subscribed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My interest in Architecture just shoot up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never seen such a powerful analogy...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, your analogy is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sustainable Architecture Part 2: A Wrong Approach

Documentation of the Construction of the Underground Subway at Welham Girls’ School, Dehradun

A Different Perspective